Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why I choose "Wacken Metal Music Festival"?

In this post I will talk about my interest in Wacken Metal Music Festival. Actually, when I was sixteen years old, I’d started to listen to heavy metal and rock music. I was so excited about metal band which were lots of them around the world and they were increasing more and more.


In Addition, I’ve been listening to Metal and rock music since long time ago and after a while I’ve found out that listening to music is not enough for me and I need to go gigs, live music and concerts as well. However this can’t be happen for me because I don’t have enough money and opportunity to be in these events.
Moreover, I search a lot about these metal music events, and saw many live concert DVDs from internet and my computer. I saw that there is huge big fan of metal music that goes to these concerts and festival all around the world and they’re increasing more and more. So I am interested in these events too. Like listening to metal music alive with my comrades and friends is an awesome experience for me and them as well.
“Open Air Festival” is an annually event which is for all kinds of music style and in this event you don’t need to spend or pay any fee for it because as its name, this festival is free for all. “Wacken Metal Music Festival” is an “Open Air Music Festival” in Germany which is usually for Metal and Heavy Metal Bands from another country especially from U.S.A that come to Germany to play their best songs and new songs for their fans. As I wrote down the name of my favorite bands in my E-Wallpaper like “Amon Aamarth, Six Feet Under, Soulfly, Darkthrone, Dimmu Burgir, etc”.
Finally, I decided to choose this festival for my E-Wallpaper Assignment because I love to be in this concert every year and I wish I could be in Wacken Festival in 2011. 
So why not? At Least I could design my important assignment for festival which I love the most. Also, I can show my friends that I really like this festival and maybe I can find more friends who are interested in this music and we would go to this festival together someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment